1) Are you a Žižekian? Do you have fidelity to the Žižek-Event in philosophy?
2) Are you a writer? Do you write about stuff, e.g. products of popular culture?
If both answers are yes, you are invited to contribute to Žižekian Analysis with your blog post.
What do we want?
- No need to follow Žižek (and his Hegel and his Lacan) literally, it’s sufficient to have fidelity to the Žižek-Event. The author can devise his/her independent line of thought.
- Texts that are as accessible as Žižek’s texts. A reader of Žižek should be able to follow the text without many problems.
- Texts that show a writer’s discipline that dialectically synthesizes a sense of purpose with a playful attitude. The text should not consist of random thoughts, but it should also not lack a movement of free association.
- Texts that analyze fictional worlds, since “truth is structured like a fiction”. But also texts that analyze the “real world”.
- No hateful language.
- Not too short, not too long.
- It’s good to include at least one figure/image.
You can submit your text via e-mail:
Please include a short bio. A sentence or a phrase will be enough.